The British wildlife greetings cards are printed ex-house, and are packed securely in jiffy-bags or tubes depending on the quantity. If upon receipt of your order you are unsatisfied, the goods may be returned for a full refund (see Terms & Conditions).
Credit cards or cheques are accepted (cheques will need to clear before items are shipped); and you are able to use PayPal even without an account.
They are shipped using Royal Mail 2nd Recorded for the U.K., and Airmail for the rest of the world.Â Â
Terms & Conditions:
- Cards will be shipped within two days of your order.
- Payment will be refunded if for any reason customers are unsatisfied, and the items ordered are returned within ten working days of receipt.
- Please return them (in good condition as sent) to the address on the invoice.
- Refunds will be made upon their safe arrival.
- Please enclose the original invoice (or a copy) for my records.
The content of this website is the intellectual property of Jonathan Piers Tyler. Please respect the efforts made and time taken to acquire the photographs and produce the artwork, by seeking his permission before using them for any purpose other than for purely personal enjoyment. Many thanks!
I am deeply indebted to my nephew Ashley and his colleague Dharmesh for their unstinting assistance with the construction of this website.
The beach footprints of a North American river otter and her cub on the front page are courtesy of Wendy Armstrong from California.
Jonathan P. Tyler, Sycamore Farm, Goulds Road, Alphamstone, BURES, Suffolk, UK.Â CO8 5HP
tel: +44 (0) 1787 269204Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â fax: +44 (0) 1787 269148Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â